Mole Box (SOLD OUT!)
Bring the family together for dinner and enjoy a delicious and authentic Oaxacan Mole experience. This month’s box features famed LA restaurant Guelaguetza’s Mole Negro and Mole Rojo. Paired with our exclusive Oaxacan lead-free cazuela (cooking pot), handmade and painted by a cooperative of families who are trying to maintain their rich tradition of Oaxacan pottery. Also included is a hand carved wooden spoon from Oaxaca to complete your experience.
Member Price: $45; Non-member Price: $55
Shipping is free $45+ for Members; $55+ for Non-Members
Taxes are included.
- (1) Guelaguetza Mole Negro, 16 oz.
- (1) Guelaguetza Mole Rojo, 16 oz.
- (1) 100% Lead Free Cazuela de Barro (Clay Pan)
- Dimensions: 10 in x 3.4 in
- (1) Cuchara de Madera (Wooden Spoon)
- (2) Brown Sugar, Single Serve Packs